In my spare time I actually take bartending courses to learn how to make new amazing tasting cocktails. My husband and I do so much hosting and we love to have friends over! So I wanted to share with you some of my favorite cocktails to make. I use the Mason Jar Cocktail Companion for about half of my cocktails so you will see this lovely book around.
Cocktail of the Month:
1. Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita
For all my spice lovers out there, this is an amazing drink for the summer!
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup white tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or more as needed
- 4 thin slices cucumber
- 1 jalapeno, halved lengthwise
- Ice, for serving
- Salt for glass rims, optional
- Mix together the lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur, simple syrup, cucumber and jalapenos in a large pitcher. Chill for at least 1 hour (the longer the margarita sits, the more the cucumber and jalapeno flavors infuse into the drink). Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses, if desired.
Check out more drinks from A Happy Food and Dance!